Even if few of you are still following my work I want to share some great facts that happend to me in the last month and to talk about my future projects concerning photography
1. Firstly and the most important one is the fact that our team MADNESS (Andrei Gindac, Alexandra Jitariuc, Alexandru Dracea, Adelina Maritiu) is the top three finalists in the Ad Venture Competition! 79 registered teams from all over Europe. Our next stop will be Lisabon!
The Ad Venture Competition challenge for this year is to raise awareness about the risks of binge drinking (heavy drinking 4-5 alcoholic drinks at a time) among people aged 18 – 25 years across Europe. The campaign should be readily adaptable for use in the 27 Member States of the European Union. The focus should be on the importance of making the target group aware that binge has negative consequences on an individual's health and that drinking less is the key.
More info here: [link]
2. I'm going to study in Poland during the winter semester in Wroclaw with ERAMUS mobility.
Here I want to start a photo project on a long term (I will tell you more as soon as I clear out my ideas) and this is also the direction I want to follow concerning photography. I want to focus on photojournalism because in this way I can understand better the subject photographed and witnessed it and to get involved totally in the act of creation.
3. I won second place with my photo entitled "Din fum, pasare" at Colorimetrul Cultural. Really happy about this!
More detalis here: [link]
4. I got published in LOVE ISSUE #8.
Love Issue is the first independent photo-magazine from Romania published in print after a crowdfunding campaign on the Internet.
LOVE ISSUE #8 is about Intimacy and will be published at the end of April worldwide. It will have over 130 pages and will feature 18 photographers with their ideas and projects about intimacy. Among them Karen Miranda (School of Visual Arts, NYC) with a project about memories and past, Donald Weber (VII Photo Agency) with the powerful Interrogations project featured in Time Magazine and lensulture, Paul Schneggenburger (cover images, Anzenberger Gallery, Austria) about photographing couples in their sleep, Mircea Albuțiu (Romania) with a off-stage journal,Saul Robbins (Photography teacher at the International Center of Photography, NYC) about his happy ending, Dorel Frumușanu with some fabulous photographs from the Romanian seaside and many other interesting intimacy related projects.
5. You cand see my current updates on [link]
With each photograph I take, I feel more alive. I'm very grateful for everything in my life: the people who are in it, my work and the things that happens to me. Thank you!